401 Bradfield Hall
Wojtek Pawlowski's research group studies meiotic recombination using genetics, biochemistry and several advanced microscopy methods, such as restorative deconvolution, multiphoton excitation, and structured illumination microscopy.
- He, Y., Sidhu, G., & Pawlowski, W. (2013). Chromatin immunoprecipitation for studying chromosomal localization of meiotic proteins in maize. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.). 990:191-201 .
- Moira, S., & Pawlowski, W. (2012). Imaging chromosome dynamics in meiosis in plants. Methods in Enzymology. 505:125-143.
- Kumar, A., Bassi, F. M., Paux, E., Al-Azzam, O., de Jimenez, M. M., Denton, A. M., Gu, Y. Q., Huttner, E., Kilian, A., Kumar, S., Goyal, A., Iqbal, M. J., Tiwari, V., Dogramaci, M., Balyan, H. S., Dhaliwal, H. S., Gupta, P. K., Randhawa, G. S., Feuillet, C., Pawlowski, W., & Kianian, S. F. (2012). DNA repair and crossing over favor similar chromosome regions as discovered in radiation hybrid of Triticum. BMC Genomics. 13:339.
- Tiang, C., He, Y., & Pawlowski, W. (2012). Chromosome organization and dynamics during interphase, mitosis, and meiosis in plants. Plant Physiology. 158:26-34.
- Tiang, C., & Pawlowski, W. (2012). Role of telomeres and centromeres in meiotic chromosome pairing. McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology McGraw-Hill, New York, NY.